I am a senior IT professional specializing in product management, functionality development, and Agile / Scrum.
My notable skills include:
- Creating a positive and productive team energy founded on trust, honesty, credibility, and accountability.
- Clarifying the customer’s vision and business drivers, then defining a strategic and tactical plan to meet those objectives.
- Seeing the larger arc of a program over time, and using that vision to develop a program roadmap.
- Listening and communicating with both stakeholders and engineers, then serving as the glue to ensure everyone stays on the same page.
- Anticipating and planning for future problems, and viewing a product or problem from the stakeholder’s perspective.
- Documenting business processes, then evaluating where automation would improve efficiencies and where it would just add complexity
- Eliciting business requirements, then translating those into functional, technical, or system requirements.
- Designing meaningful and usable functionality, user interface, and information architectures that stand the test of time.
- Integrating multiple projects into a successful program.
- Accurately predicting how policy changes will impact technical implementation and community experience.
- Responding to changing environments without losing focus on project goals and priorities.
- Managing budget, resources, and schedule; identifying internal and external dependencies; and measuring risks.
- Navigating conflicting guidance and perspectives.
- Staying calm throughout stressful situations.
- Writing and winning proposals.
- Secret clearance issued by DISCO 28 Feb 2012.