Skip to content
- Managed the Horizontal Integrated Data Environment (HIDE) Navy hosting center, which hosted six applications owned by a variety of SPAWAR program offices.
- Managed the Certification and Accreditation (C&A) process to obtain the hosting center’s Approval to Operate (ATO) on the Navy Marine Corp Intranet (NMCI).
- Created a skill matrix to identify resourcing and training requirements for system administrators, and create a backup staffing plan.
- Implemented FogBugz to track software bugs and user support requests, and Quest to assist users with maintaining their Active Directory accounts.
- Implemented processes to improve code configuration management, to include the use of scripts to deploy software changes to staging and production servers.
- Created a database of all software licenses, and assisted SPAWAR Systems Center – Pacific (SSC-P) with the budget for software acquisition and maintenance.
Bad Behavior has blocked 91 access attempts in the last 7 days.