Skip to content
SPAWAR Technical Data
- Provided strategic, functional, and technical support to the SPAWAR Technical Director of Product Data Management.
- Defined policy, evaluated technology, wrote and presented white papers / presentations / briefs / proposals.
- Assisted SPAWAR programs with acquisition and development of technical manuals in compliance with SPAWAR policy. Reviewed draft contracts for compliance with policy, templates, and existing toolsets.
- Recommended SPAWAR policy changes to synchronize with Department of Defense (DOD) and Department of the Navy (DON) policy. Wrote technical and strategic analyses to improve tool acceptance and policy compliance.
- Served as the SPAWAR representative for Department of the Navy (DON) S1000D working group. Helped define S1000D business rules. Wrote training and templates for acquiring publications written to the S1000D specification. Created and led a SPAWAR S1000D stakeholder group through definition of SPAWAR’s S1000D information sets, information codes, and business rules.
- Led an IR&D effort evaluating technologies and toolsets for making training content compliant with the Shareable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) standard, and migrating technical documentation and training content into a single, reusable data structure. Evaluated S1000 and SCORM specifications, scheduled vendor demos, collected stakeholder evaluations, and wrote white paper recommendations.
- Led a technical analysis to consolidate two SPAWAR applications. Collaborated with technical leads on both teams to build a requirement matrix and draft design options. Built a prototype to test proposed architecture. Delivered technical recommendations and cost estimates.
Bad Behavior has blocked 554 access attempts in the last 7 days.